Saturday, January 30, 2010

1k deposit taken for my GTI

Funny story...

I had a very full sunday as I had arranged for ppl to view my car at 11am, 1130 and 12pm. So after showing the 1st guy the car and taking him for a spin, the guy said "I will call you" just at that moment...both the 1130 and 12 guys arrived..

So I had 3 sets of ppl going over my car....can see the 11am guy get all jumpy and see his brain cogs turning....from the corner of my eye..saw him walk away and think to himself...while i layan the new guys...just as im about to take the new guys for a spin....he walks back, "bro, dun need to let the others test...heres the deposit" :)

So car is Booked...deposit Rm1k taken. Thanks for viewing guys, the GTI lasted 4 days after posting on Mudah.com and VGCM forum. I had to take leave after posting the ad as there were too many ppl calling to view the car, on average i showed 3-4 ppl a day, and most stated they would start looking for loan this coming monday